Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wedding Photography Pricing

Wedding Photography Pricing

A very special value. This complete package for only $1295. No gimmicks, no album buying requirements, it's all included. This package is easily a $2000-2500 value from many other photographers:

-Photography on your wedding day
I will capture the story of your wedding day from the hairstyling to the garter toss, from the quiet moments before the ceremony, to the party afterwards. You will have a lasting record of your special day. To assure that I don't miss a moment of the day, I always have access to an assistant if needed.

-No limit to the number of images shot
I will shoot at least 400-800 photos. I shoot 100% digitally and have for the past five years. Shooting digitally allows me to shoot as many images as I need to without worrying about film cost, and without having to pass that cost onto you. I also do not have to worry about errors at the processing lab. I then edit these down to the absolute best of the best, and give you 150-300 images to choose from. Have questions about the quality of digital photography? Contact us and we will spend the time with you to explain everything.

-Black & White at no extra charge
I love candid black & white "photojournalistic" style images. I think they capture the memory of the day beautifully. What about color photos? I am also happy to shoot as many color images as you would like. Your wedding day is about YOU. That's why I talk extensively with the bride and groom before the wedding, to get an idea of what you would like to have your photos look like.

-all proof-prints in a stylish album

-No other "print purchase" requirements. You KEEP the NEGATIVES!
I am happy to provide with reprint services and I have several print packages for you to chose from. But you will never be REQUIRED to buy reprints from me.

-No "album purchase" requirements
Aside from providing an album for your proof prints, I don't require that you buy any sort of album from me.

-Video slide show of your images on DVD
See all the photos from your wedding right on your TV, set to your choice of music. This DVD is great for showing to friends or relatives who weren't able to come to the ceremony.

No comments: